Twenty Five Lusk, in San Francisco’s SOMA district, combines a dynamic restaurant, lounge and bar offering creative cuisine, beautiful domestic and international wines, and inspired cocktails. Award winning architect Cass Calder Smith won top honors for weaving a modern style paying homage to the existing 1917 brick and timber warehouse.
THE DINING ROOM AND UPSTAIRS BAR
- Monday – Thursday 5:30pm to 10:00pm
(Chef’s Tasting Menu Available)
- Friday – Saturday 5:30pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday – 5:00pm to 9:00pm
THE LOUNGE AND DOWNSTAIRS BAR
- Monday – Saturday 5:00pm to Closing
- Sunday – Closed
- Lusk Street @ Townsend Street
(beneath the Beacon Towers)
- Ritch Street @ Townsend Street
- Brannan Street @ Ritch Street
- Brannan Street @ 4th Street
- Sunday 5:00 – 9:00pm
- Monday – Thursday 5:30pm – 10:00pm
- Friday – Saturday 5:30pm – 11:00pm
For private events of 15 to 350 guests, please click here to submit a Private Event Request
For private events please contact Christine Chafin at 415.495.LUSK (5875) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view our Private Dining Information Packet.